The first part of the cloud tutorial is finally here :D You can view the full version on my dA. Part 2 will be posted after I get back from SacAnime.
Here’s the free download to the Photoshop brushes.
I hope this will be helpful to you guys! Have fun painting!
-Gif of the tutorial work progress (best viewd in Firefox)
collections that are raw as fuck ➝ alexander mcqueen spring 2011
Crowns are the traditional symbolic form of headgear worn by a monarch or by a deity, for whom the crown traditionally represents power, legitimacy, victory, triumph, honour, and glory, as well as immortality, righteousness, and resurrection.
$7.94-$8.68 (price depends on choice)
William-Adolphe Bouguereau, The Evening Mood, 1882
TRANSLATED VERSION AAAAAA YESSSS
I dont even ship nitorixrin and i LOVE this!!
The Most Beautiful Trees in the World
- Portland Japanese Garden, Portland, Oregon. Photo by unknown.
- Red maples trees path. Photo by Ildiko Neer.
- Most beautiful wisteria tree in the world. Photo by Brian Young.
- Yellow autumn in Central Park, New York. Photo by Christopher Schoenbohm.
- Amazing Angel Oak Tree, Charlston, Photo by Mark Requidan.
- Cherry blossom tree path, Germany. Photo by Shoeven.
- California in autumn. Photo by Mizzy Pacheco.
- Jacaranda trees in bloom, South Africa. Photo by Falke.
- Ponthus beech tree in Brocéliande forest, France. Photo by Christophe Kiciak.
- Beautiful cherry blossom road. Photo by unknown.
THESE ARE LEGIT PLACES!!!!???
Torsos tips from Anatomy for Sculptors
I have an Anatomy Intensive class on Torso’s-Front and Back this term so expect a lot of information relating to it being put up.
1950s Prom and Party Dresses: Black and White
a generalization of what i and most other artists experience constantly, it’s happened like 3 or 4 times in the past two days and wow had to get this out
I cannot lie, I’ve done this, and still find myself about to do it occasionally. Don’t everyone, it’s really awkward. Talk a bit, and if you find common ground, you’ll hit it off. If not, well, that’s okay. Can’t be friends with everyone.
The best one of these I’ve seen yet— in-depth and adorably illustrated.
The first and last examples have made great friends, the former with some coaxing because when I first talk to you the last thing I want to talk about is your creative insecurity, holy god.
The middle ones, I just wait for them to flutter off to their next obsession.
what marissa said, haha this is spot on
omg this is so accurate
I’ve been on both sides of this fence. It’s pretty accurate.
I think this just applies to overall communication with people owo